Arizona Homeowner Warranty
Unfortunately, we can’t determine when an appliance or home system will breakdown, but with Diamond Home Warranty we can help you get it repaired by a qualified service contractor in 3 simple steps.
- Report a Claim – When something goes amiss, give us a call. Our team will open a claim and get you covered.
- We Assign a Local Professional – Let us help you with finding the right professional for the job through our professional network.
- Repair or Replace – We’ll repair or replace your covered item. You only pay a minimal service fee. Simple as that.
While today your appliances may be in working order, sooner or later wear and tear takes its toll. With Diamond Home Warranty you are connected to a network of licensed professional contractors that can resolve your appliance and system issues quickly and efficiently.
Our Plans Protect
BUYERS & SELLERS
You can choose a custom plan that best suits your home. A typical plan covers:
- Heating systems and ducts
- Plumbing systems
- Electrical systems
- Water heaters
- Kitchen appliances, including your oven, range, stove, cook top, dishwasher, and built-in microwave
- Garbage disposal
- Plumbing stoppage
- Garage door opener
- Exhaust fans
- Ceiling fans
If you would like custom home warranty coverage, opt for a more complete plan. A Total Plan from Diamond Home Warranty includes all of the above services well as your:
- Air conditioning
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
You can adjust your plan to include more coverage. Homeowners insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all. While a typical policy comes with certain coverages, we make sure each individual homeowner’s warranty is unique needs based on their needs:
- Pool and spa
- Central vacuum system
- Well pump
- Roof leaks
- Sump pump
- Septic system and septic tank pumping
- Second refrigerator or a stand-alone freezer
Years of Business
Our Team Member